Workplace Inspection Training objectives are to increase participant knowledge and skills used in conducting workplace inspections while ensuring your workplace responsibilities are being met. CBHM’s programs have been widely received by work environments where a clear understanding of the law and the responsibilities within that workforce must be carried out. If you have any special considerations, please contact our office to discuss your specifications or requirements.
Workplace Inspection Training Theory & Practical Outline (8 Hours):
- Types of workplace inspections
- Legal requirements
- The 5 steps to workplace inspections
- Establishing policies and procedures
- Floor plans
- Reports and making recommendations
- Hazard recognition exercises
- Participants will conduct an actual inspection of their workplace
What is the Purpose of Workplace Inspections?
- Recognize substandard conditions / processes and behaviors (hazards) to prevent accidents or loss
- Listen to concerns
- Assess the underlying cause of hazards and to determine risk
- Make recommendations to implement controls to eliminate or reduce the risk to an acceptable level