Aerial Lift Training objectives are to develop the skills and attitudes that will enable you to operate self-propelled aerial work platforms more efficiently, in a safe and accident-free manner. Participants will understand a number of topics around Aerial Lifts such as the employee/supervisor rights & responsibilities, associated fines, competency, inspections, and how to identify specific health and safety hazards associated with operating Man-lifts.
Aerial Lift Training Theory Outline (3 Hours):
- Review related sections of the OHS Act, CSA standards, and regulations
- Complete review of “fall arrest” required, and recommended
- Pre-shift equipment inspection and work area survey requirements
- Review site-specific hazards, and controls for safe operation of a man-lift
- Review safety decals, load capabilities, and specific equipment requirements
- Key elements for safe operation of “Power Elevated Mobile Platforms”
Aerial Lift Training Practical Outline (2 Hours):
- Complete a pre – use inspection of the aerial platform
- Correctly put on and inspect “fall arrest” equipment
- Drive, position, and elevate the aerial platform
- Be evaluated on operating skills
What Lifts Does CBHM Offer Training For?
- Scissor Lifts
- GR-20 Lifts