First Aid & CPR Training in Bradford
(WSIB + HRSDC Approved)
All For Safety™ – Handling Emergency Situations
CBHM has been providing First Aid training since 1997, and has certified thousands of participants throughout Ontario. We have represented companies in all types of workplaces including hospitals, manufacturing, schools, retail, government and professional office environments.
Our programs and trainers have received fantastic reviews from our client’s like, “Great instructor’s, really related the training to our environment“, “I feel I can handle any first aid emergency at work and at home“, “I enjoyed the training and the patience of the instructor’s to make sure I knew what I was doing“, and “we will definitely bring your company and trainers back”.
Upcoming Public Courses
Benefits to CBHM’s First Aid Training:
- WSIB and HRSDC approved programs
- Have certified thousands of people with our first aid program since 1997
- CBHM only hires instructors with years of front-line experience such as fire fighters, paramedics, nurses and police officers
- Engaging real life stories and advice
- Practical scenario based training
- Our instructors come to you for on-site training
- Public courses available
- Upon completion, participants will leave the training certified with confidence and hands on experience to apply in any spontaneous first aid situation
Our First Aid Instructors
What does Level A-C mean?
AED / CPR Training
Standard First Aid Training
Oxygen Administration (Therapy) Training
Purchase Automated External Defibrillator
To register for on-site training, please submit an information form or call our office at 1-866-461-2246.